– It is a 16-bit game console with 6 motion function keys.
– Powered by 4 AA 1.5V external dry batteries (NOT included).
– It comes with an AV cable to connect to TV.
Instructions for use:
1. Firstly, use a screwdriver to open the battery cover on the bottom cover of the main unit and put 4 AA 1.5V batteries. Note that the battery can not be installed reversely. Follow the battery label, then put back the battery cover and tighten the screws.
2. AV cable should be correctly connected to the corresponding socket of a TV: yellow to video and white to sound.
3. When the power is turned on and the power indicator lights up, press the START button to start playing.
4. the joystick controller plays the role of up, down, left and right direction keys in the game.
5. A / B / C / X / Y / Z buttons are function buttons; different game have different operating combination.
6. Half circle joystick+ different function keys can send out attack energy waves and ultimate skills.
7. Press the RESET button in game to return to the game menu interface.
8. When the game is paused or there is no action after 1 minute, the host will automatically enter the sleep function. Press any button to continue the game.
Power supply: 4 x AA 1.5V batteries (NOT incldued)
Size: 20 x 16 x 14cm/7.87 x 6.30 x 5.51″
1. Read the manual carefully before using this product.
2. When replacing the battery, the positive and negative poles cannot be reversed, and the battery should be correctly loaded according to the positive and negative signs on the shell material.
3. Used batteries must not be thrown into the fire to prevent explosion.
4. This product contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
5. It is not suitable for use in wet or hot environments.
6. Be sure to shut down the power after the game is over. If you do not play the game for a long time, remove the battery and reload the battery when you play it again.
7. When the game screen changes, the TV screen becomes dim, or there is no image, it may be that the battery is low, you can continue to play by replacing batteries.